Welcome to Daloli Mediterranean Cuisine...
Where freshness, aromas and colours are combined with Greek rational and summer attitude...
- Greek selection with variety of traditional flavours (fish roe creamed salad, aubergine dip, tzatziki salad) to dip with Kithira & Cretan islands rusks & crostini’s
- Tomato mille Feuillet & “mastelo Chios white cheese”, fresh mint, olive oil & Greek pittas.
- Santorini traditional tomato balls with fresh herbs & yogurt dip.
- Smoked mackerel with “mauromatika beans salad, parsley, red onion & chilly red peppers.
- Octopus grilled & slow cooked creamed fava bean with white onions & lemon aroma.
- Langoustine & salmon tartar napoleon with herbed avocado-tomatoes salad & savory crème fraise.
- Pepper crust seared sea bass fillet on celery “slow” salad with crispy red zakyntthos onions & citrus oil.
- Shallow fried baby shrimp from Simi island on a bed of spicy tomato reduction, feta, thyme & ouzo aroma.
- Classic Greek salad
- Mille Feuillet salad with baby greens, crumbled manouri cheese, toasted pinenuts, & sundried tomato vinaigrette.
- Fresh arugula leaves & vine tomatoes with toasted almonds & balsamic vinaigrette.
- Greek nicoise salad with seasonal green beans, baby greens, hard-boiled egg, sardines, olives, tuna & lemon vinegraitte.
- Seasonal green salad leaves with dried figs, fresh melon, toasted walnuts & orange- soya vinaigrette. With or without parmesan flakes.
Pasta, Risotto & more...
- Bulgur risotto with sauté shrimps, Zucchinis, fresh herbs & ouzo buttered sauce.
- Barley Risotto with fresh seafood & tomato herbed sauce.
- Risotto Negro with fried calamari & lemon dill sauce.
- Spaghetti with vine cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves & herbed olive oil sauce.
- Tagliatele with sauté chicken, spring onion, garlic & creamed soya.
- Lobster linguine cooked in lobster juices & fresh tomato with herbs.
- Seafood pasta with fruity di mare, white wine & light flavor of garlic.
Meat & Poultry
- Grilled veal fillet with thyme-honey butter, served with country style potato wedges.
- Angus Rib-eye grilled & asparagus raped with bacon. Served With merlot Greek wine sauce on the side.
- Lamb fillet with grilled zucchini, sauté vine tomatoes & garlic cream with rosemary.
- Pan-seared lamb chops with herbed crust, served with seasonal green beans & warm crumble potato.
- Chicken leg fillet broiled with feta & marjoram sauce. Served with bulgur salad.
- Chicken breast tagliata with quinoa – wild rice salad & yogurt vinaigrette.
Fish & Seafood
- Sauté sea bass fillet with crayfish & Kalamata olives mash, served with creamy celery & dill sauce.
- Grilled sea bream fillet on smoked aubergine with herbed tomato sauce & red Zakynthos onions.
- Broiled Grouper on a bed of Briam sauce (oven cooked vegetables with herbs). Served with bulgur-parsley salad.
- Local fresh fish of the day. Broiled whole with its juices. Served with seasonal steamed vegetables & selection of sauces (lemon olive oil vinaigrette, chilly mayo, hollandaise sauce).
- Lobster, Langoustines & King prawns platter with mango salad & avocado chilly dip.
- Platter of steamed shellfish selection in dry white Santorini wine with chives, parsley & spring onions. Served with grilled garlic bread & fresh butter.
- Lemon mille Feuillet with Buttered filo crust & trimmed chilled chocolate.
- Classic Tiramisu creamed.
- Belgian chocolate tart with white chocolate mousse & fresh strawberries.
- Traditional walnut pie with orange cinnamon syrup & vanilla ice cream.
- Old but gold chocolate soufflé with pistachio ice cream.
- Greek cheese cake with rusks biscuits & figs marmalade.